Extraordinary breasts in the modern day + an interview with a model

 The Fall

In a ironic twist of fate, in the wake of independence after ww2 when pride in the Tansisanese physique was at it highest, incredibly large breast themselves were no longer idealized. This was in due part to their connection to the nobility who where increasingly seen as a relic of an archaic system by the youth. They also felt that these big bust women who sat around all day caricaturize Tansisanese women as lazy and submissive. This was especially troublesome for far left groups, who felt they needed to prove to their international allies that Tansisanese women were as hard working as any other proletarian and that even as the country slipped into a far right dictatorships that Tansisa was not a loss cause.

excerpt from the Tansisanese communist party's newspaper CHARGE!


The only supporter these wealthy buxom women had were the dictatorship, which praised the large chested woman as the embodiment of Tansisanese values. However many were wary of siding with the unpopular government. Some even criticized that they were being reduced to a pear of mere breasts. Most busty nobles began to down play their assists, Gone were the days of dresses that casually slid of the body to reveal a cascade of cleavage. Instead of little helpers, most waddle around on their own, a few employ the use of a wheelchair, but most consider that a step to far.

The negative stigma around large breasts seem to have die down lately. Models, such as the one we had the privilege to speak to, have reclaimed the massive boobs from the elite few and turn them in to a fashion statement in their own right.

Kono Momoe



I think we should began by having you introduce yourself please

Ok, My name is Kono Momoe I'm 22 years old and I'm an online model

What made you choose to become a model?

Kono gesture towards her chest

I mean, you can say I was destined for it ha ha, but seriously
I was always how beautiful I am so I though I might as well make something
out of this

And by "this", do you mean your breasts? tell me, 
have they cause you any difficulties in life?

Ha, plenty, moving around can be a chore, and their are
somethings I simply can't do really. thankfully I have my boyfriend there
to help me out, that said I still try to do some things around the house,
I don't want to be seen a dead weight, just a lot of weight ha

Kono and her boyfriend in one of her pieces

So, what type of model are you?

Mmm, guest you can say an erotic model? I don't really do 
any thing really naughty, just some nude, using my body as a canvas

Are you afraid of revealing so much of yourself to the public?  

Not really, granted it always a bit weird when someone recognize me on the street
But people have always stopped me on the street, mostly to 
tell me how massive my boobs are, sometime girls want to fell them up,
which I let them, I think guys also want to touch them but I'm usually
out with my boyfriend so.. 

Have you ever received any negative comments. 

Not really, well actually when I was a kid the other girls used to
poke fun at me, but that just how kids are.
Also I did went oversea for a bit, and their was definitely an air of hostility
where ever I went, granted I pretty sure all Tansisanese fell that way

Photo of Kono a few years ago

Do you feel privilege in any way?

Not really, I grew up pretty poor, so the stereotype of being
a rich big tiddy b**** doesn't really apply to me, I guess you
could say I got this job because of my body, but it's also the reason I can't
do alot of things, people need to realize we're all made differently
and that it fine

What do you hope to accomplish with your pictures?

I want to inspire people you know? Like you don't see girls
as big as me on tv, I want some girl not sure about herself to see me
and understand theirs nothing wrong with her body




  

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tansisa, a nation.